Stacey began her life in real estate in 2003, after moving from the Bay Area and a career in public relations and marketing in 1999. Her husband and her moved to Portland without knowing a single person here, and they’ve never looked back. They must have chosen their neighborhood well, because they’ve now happily lived on the same street (in two houses just a few doors apart) in the West Hills for close to 19 years.
When it comes to working with clients, Stacey’s philosophy is simple: she will strive to treat you the way she would her best friend or family.
Here’s What You Can Expect:
- Your goals are her goals…end of story.
- She’ll be honest with you no matter what.
- She’ll always educate you on the pros AND the cons of a property.
- She considers you and her a team, and she is an extremely loyal teammate.
- She won’t represent both sides of a transaction…she is there to represent YOU.
- You’ll hear her opinion a LOT, but that’s what she does with people she cares about.
- She focuses on West Side neighborhoods, where she can truly provide experience and expertise.
- She’ll help you envision a house without the pink wallpaper or the stained carpet.
- She’ll help you get your home ready for sale, and she has been known to personally change out light fixtures or create a quick work of “art” to fill an empty wall if needed. Why? Because small details like these make all the difference!
- She promises to make the entire real estate process much more fun than you’d think!
Today, she spends most of her time with her husband Doug, daughter Parker, and their extremely energetic rat terrier Scarlett. Additionally she enjoys running, entertaining friends, movies, and an occasional malty-sweet Belgium beer on tap (which is sometimes all too hard to find in this IPA-happy city).
If you want to know more, just call, text, or email her. She’ll tell you whatever you want to know. As her friends will confirm, she’s pretty much an open book.